Estimates & Local Authority Applications
Estimates are provided free of charge. Once the estimate is approved, we deal with the local authority applications.
- Crown reduction: Reducing the height and width of canopy.
- Crown thinning: Maintain existing shape of canopy whilst reducing its density.
- Crown lifting: Removal of the lower branches in the canopy
- All work is undertaken in accordance with British Standards 3998:2010
Under normal circumstances, in an urban environment, a tree is felled by first removing all the branches and then cutting the stem (trunk) down in small sections from the top down.
Inspections & Reports
- Visual tree assessment: Inspection of the tree from the ground in order to assess its health and structural integrity.
- Climbing inspection: As above, but from within the tree to gain a more detailed assessment.
- Public Liability £5 million
- Employer’s Liability £10 million
- Professional Indemnity £2 million